Friday, March 14, 2014

A different approach to learning

I enjoy introducing my learners to new & different learning opportunities in which they can also have fun.

Last year, my class was involved in the global classroom project called 'The Travelling Rhino's'
Learners were so engaged that I've extended this with having a class production called 'Save the Earth' with much success.

I love this different approach to learning, something that Project Based Learning (I found out) exactly is.

As an ongoing learner and always on the lookout for personal learning opportunities, I read this tweet with great excitement:






With so much learned, this was a twitter chat worthwhile to be involved in.



        ~ "Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears and never regrets." 
                                                                                                           - Leonardo da Vinci ~


No comments:

Post a Comment