Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#primedchatnz - Future Focused Learning with Tony Ryan

This was this year's second #primedchatnz and my first where I've been asked to moderate for #primedchatnz with James and Kate during the Live Google Hangout with Tony Ryan.

I was also responsible for pledging this event to Connected Educator Month.

I knew I would have to multi-task, as this was also one of the days [in the week leading up to uLearn14] where our #eFellows14 came together for our last sessions with what John and Louise had planned for us!

While the other eFellows were busy in a session, I was busy tweeting questions on twitter, while listening to the live conversation with Tony.  What an inspiring, thought provoking and inspiring session to have been part of.
Thankfully, I was able to [also] record the eFellow session and discussion for listening to afterwards.  I really can't imagine my life without technology!





My Storify of the discussion on Twitter:




And then... after working online together, the amazing moment when meeting #primedchatnz organizer James face to face...


as well as Kate from Learning Network NZ!




~ " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous"



No comments:

Post a Comment